Saturday, October 30, 2010

Previous Posts - by The Wife

Coincidentally, the very first post of my own blog centered around Scott's Nation's Triathlon effort in Washington DC a little over a year ago. I thought perhaps it might be interesting to take a look back at that and subsequent posts that got us to where we are today.

Keep in mind, these are purely from a spectator point of view. In the future I plan on doing occasional mini-interviews with Scott, which I will then twist around to my own satisfaction. So, for those of you that have the time and inclination...

September 2009
Nation's Triathlon - Day 1
Nation's Triathlon - Day 2
Nation's Triathlon - Day 3

April 2010
Miami University Triathlon

May 2010
Cleveland Marathon

July 2010
There is a brief snippet about our hometown triathlon buried in here.
Huntington Woods Triathlon

August 2010
Somewhat un-related Bay Village Alumni Soccer Game

September 2010
Rev 3 Cedar Point Triathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment