Monday, September 26, 2011

Rev 3 Pictures




Swim Finish


First Loop of Bike



2nd Bike Shot


Run shot still looking functional


Team Mozo in Full Support


Action Shot courtsey of Rocky




Hidration

Waiting for me to make a loop. What a great crew.


The Big Screen with Girls


Zoe and I coming down the Finish Shoot





Zoe and I crossing the line


Post Race Shot
Finish Pics



Training Notes: I was back training the Wednesday after the race. I just got back in the pool for a light swim to stretch that day and slowly worked in some workouts the rest of that week. I am pretty much back in full swing and I went for a long run of 12 miles this past weekend, which felt good and my legs are definitley feeling better.



Also, pondering some blog changes, so stay tuned and thanks again to everyone who supported me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment